The Salvation Army opened a portion of its cooling stations in North Texas to give help from the close to increase digit temperatures significantly.
The association is welcoming individuals who need assistance, including the needy and individuals without admittance to cooling.
A few areas are allowing individuals to come inside. Others have drive-through paths to bring to the table filtered water and box fans.
"This will occur all through the late spring when the temperatures are floating around 100 degrees. Once more, ensure that we secure people locally all through the warmth wave," said Jeff Upperman, the head of activities for the Salvation Army.
• Arlington: 712 W. Abram Street
• Dallas: 5302 Harry Hines Blvd.
• Denton: 1508 E. McKinney Street
• Fort Worth: 1855 E. Lancaster Avenue and 3023 NW 24th St.
• Garland: 451 W. Road D
• Irving: 250 E. Grauwyler Road
• Lewisville: 206 W. Central avenue
• McKinney: 600 Wilson Creek Parkway
• Oak Cliff: 1617 W. Jefferson Boulevard
• Plano: 3528 E. fourteenth Street
• Pleasant Grove: 8341 Elam Road
• Waxahachie: 620 Farley Street
For more data, visit SalvationArmyNTX.org.