Dallas County residents can contact the DCHHS Vaccine Registration Hotline at (469)-749-9900 to register for the COVID-19 vaccine. For inquires related to the subject matter, call (972) 692-2780. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9-5 p.m.
Register here - https://bit.ly/2NnfaBH
Testing locations - https://bit.ly/397Xu5v
Vaccine Locations include:
· Fair Park (3809 Grand Avenue Dallas)
· Ellis Davis Field House (9191 S Polk St., Dallas)
· Dallas College Eastfield Campus (3737 Motley Dr., Mesquite)
· Parkland (5200 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas)
City-run vaccine sites:
· Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center (650 S Griffin St., Dallas) - Register through Dallas County
· Homer B Johnson Stadium (1209 E Centerville Rd, Garland) - https://www.garlandtx.gov/3813/Vaccine-Information
Residents should contact (817)-248-6299 to book an appointment. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8-5 p.m.
Register here - https://bit.ly/2NovrGB
Testing locations - https://bit.ly/3o7wibv
· Hurst Conference Center (1601 Campus Dr, Hurst)
· Tarrant County Resource Connection (2300 Circle Dr. Fort Worth)
· Esports Stadium (1200 Ballpark Way, Arlington)
Residents must contact (940)-349-2585 weekdays from 8-5 p.m.
Register here - https://bit.ly/3qDnY4I
Testing locations – https://bit.ly/3p4CSRg
Location: CH Collins Athletic Complex (1500 Long Rd, Denton)
Residents must contact (972)-548-4744 weekdays from 7:30-11 a.m. or 1-4 p.m. to register. For other questions regarding COVID-19, dial 211, then choose option 6, to contact the DSHS information line.
Register here - https://bit.ly/35iUCR2
Testing locations - https://bit.ly/2Y6mILw
· McKinney ISD football stadium (4201 S. Hardin Blvd., McKinney)
· Allen ISD football stadium (155 Rivercrest Blvd., Allen)
· Collin County Health Care Services (825 N McDonald St STE 145, McKinney) *Next week*,