Walmart is coming up with new strategies to help families enjoy this year. The retailer is looking to energize people with a free holiday-themed drone light show in select cities across the U.S.
William White, chief marketing officer at Walmart, said, “After a particularly tough year, we want to help families end the year looking up. We want customers and communities to enjoy a moment of rest, peace, and hope.”
The contactless experience will showcase a spectacular drone light show with accompanying holiday music such as “Frosty the Snowman” by Bing Crosby and “Run Run Rudolph” by Kelly Clarkson, to name a few.
The drone show will be hosted in eight cities in the United States:
• Friday, Dec. 4: Kansas City, Kansas at Kansas Speedway
• Saturday, Dec. 5: Dallas, Texas at the Cotton Bowl
• Wednesday, Dec. 9: San Antonio, Texas at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• Thursday, Dec. 10: Doswell, Virginia at Kings Dominion
• Sunday, Dec. 13: Phoenix, Arizona at Phoenix Raceway
• Wednesday, Dec. 16: Charlotte, North Carolina at Carowinds
• Friday, Dec. 18: Sacramento, California at Sleep Train Arena
• Sunday, Dec. 20: Fayetteville, Arkansas at 112 Drive-In
Anyone interested in this show can reserve a free ticket to the live; in-person events by visiting www.walmartdroneshow.com.
After reservation, a QR code will be sent to your email giving you access to which will grant reserved vehicles entry on the day of the event. Tickets are first-come, first, serve.
Walmart will also live stream the show on Dec. 5 at 7:40 p.m. (ET) on Walmart’s Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.