Four people hospitalized after Fort Worth carbon monoxide incident
ByFunAsia 16 Feb 2021 10:53 AM 384
aqua

Four People were rushed to the nearby hospital in Fort Worth. According to reports from the Fire Department officials, a carbon monoxide incident might be the reason for this accident.


The incident took place at a home in the Stop Six neighborhood Monday around 6:30 p.m.


The fire department is working on this case and trying to find whether the home was without power and the family was using something for the heat that caused the poisoning.


Two of the patients were in critical condition. The other two were in serious condition.


Related News
aqua